Mishari Alassailan, Senior Advisor, Fintech Saudi
Started his career in trade and corporate banking in 2003, an expert in Supply Chain and Business Development. Held different executive positions in different sectors such as FMCG, Petrochemicals, Banking, and the Public Sector.
Received SABIC Leadership Award in Guangzhou, China for ERP Implementation, analyzing markets, and implementing a new business model for SABIC Innovative Plastics Products in South East Asia.
Received Award for co-founding and developing the business plan and ecosystem for the Fintech Sector in Saudi Arabia with SAMA.
Graduated from MacEwan University, Canada in International Business and Supply Chain Management in 2008. Serial entrepreneur since 2011.
Recent Previous Roles:
- Co-founder and Acting CEO – Fintech Saudi
- Managing Partner – NBMC
- General Manager Sector Development – Monsha’at (Entertainment, Tourism, Agriculture)
- Project Management Consultant – SAMA
- General Manager Projects – Al-Rashid Group
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing – ARASCO